Vice President of Business and Product Development
1. To provide direction and oversee the management in areas of Business development and Product development to ensure an effective provision appropriate risk profile as well as to ensure a cost-effective business development
2. Formulate tactical plans, goals and targets in areas of business development and product development to ensure an effective provision of the corporate strategic roadmap and that the corporate is operated under appropriate risk profile as well as to ensure a cost effective business development
3. Manage and oversee key issues related to business and product development to ensure the achievement in commercialization of potential projects with to related standards and regulations
4. Drive the performance in areas of business development and product development to gain better advantages regarding corporate strategy, e.g. better risk mitigation
5. Actively participate in international networking forum, to advance our profile, positioning and advocacy in our business goal
6. To manage and oversee key issues related to project planning, risk management to ensure correct execution on project deliverables.
7. Manage and monitor the cost control including cost analysis of man-hour and utilization of project.
8. To manage and control the execution of predefined strategies, policies, protocols, procedures and standards in areas of research and development to ensure the success in breakthrough innovation with compliance to related standards and regulations
9. Develop policies, protocols, procedures standards and operational plans in areas of research and development to ensure the success in new innovation with compliance to related standards and regulations
10. Manage and monitor the research and development activities on creating innovative products and processes with strongly focus on new technology development / acquisition that aligned with business direction and QSHE standards and regulations, e.g. new technology or chemical discoveries and the commercialized application of new development
11. Manage and monitor the pilot testing on potential products or processes before they are implemented prior to commercialization to ensure correct execution on project deliverables and ideation
12. Manage and monitor the coordination for arrangement and organization of technical training development program for researchers, scientists, and chemist according to individual plan to enhance research and development staff capabilities
13. Manage and monitor the intellectual property searching and registration processes to ensure the compliance with related standards and regulations
1. Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering , Business or Marketing is required, with an MBA preferred
2. 15 years of professional experience in business development, marketing, in related to Petrochemical
3. Proven experience of strategic thinking including, identifying, analyzing, problem solving and,
responding to external opportunities and challenges and the ability to translate into practical plans of action
4. Experience of building individual and organizational relationships internal/externally to deliver
5. Experiences of managing diversity team and different cultures West and East
6. Initiation, management and communication of complex business environment
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.