Warehouse and Logistic division manager
Salary: 70 - 90 KB per Month
Our client is a major Thai player in construction material area. Their vision is to be a world class construction material company. They are looking for a key team member who will take responsibility of their warehouse and logistic. If you want to surround yourself with visionary experts, then apply now and join this ambitious construction material company!
In this role, you will be responsible for all of warehouse and logistic activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Lead warehouse operations and logistic activities
- Increase operational flexibility and responsiveness, while delivering products at the lowest total system cost possible and optimizing asset utilization
- Produce sustainable business process improvements by focusing on key performance measurements, developing core competencies, and partnering with cross-functional
- Keep track and improve overall logistics operation to reduce operational cost and increase efficiency
- Lay out overall logistics performance with forecast and budget analysis
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in international logistic. You will have a bachelor's degree in Logistics and Supply Chain, or relevant field and It is highly desirable that you will have:
- Working experience as a warehouse, logistics, transportation in aluminum manufacturing field
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
Fair in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.