Salary: 80 - 140 KB per Month
Over 30% of Thai people die every year because of severe diseases, would you like to be the one, who can reduce that number?
Our client is a major Thai player in biopharmaceutical area. Their mission is to produce pharmaceuticals that help people live longer and enjoy a better quality of life. Their vision is to be a world class Biopharmaceutical company. They are looking for a key team member who will take responsibility of their warehouse. If You want to surround yourself with visionary experts, then apply now and join this ambitious pharmaceutical company!
In this role, you will be responsible for all of warehouse activities. Also, you will be required to:
- Lead warehouse operations/activities for both inbound and outbound
- Increase operational flexibility and responsiveness, while delivering products at the lowest total system cost possible and optimizing asset utilization
- Produce sustainable business process improvements by focusing on key performance measurements, developing core competencies, and partnering with cross-functional
- Develop, coach and train of warehouse staffs to improve performance and build up their capacity
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong exposure to Pharmaceutical or Food background. And, you need to have a bachelor's degree level or higher in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field. Also, it is highly desirable that you have:
- Experience in warehouse management and temperature control system
- Planning & organizing, analytical skill, problem solving, decision making, interpersonal relationship
- Service minded, hard working and persistent.
- Strong management experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.