Job Title World Class Manufacturing Specialist/ TPM
TPM - WCM- Operations excellence - Continuous improvement - Productivity Improvement - Process Improvement - lean Management experience - Based in Rayong
A well-known international company
- Ensuring conformance of processes and coordinating engineering, tooling and quality changes
- Coordinate all safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale initiatives. He/she will provide coaching and mentoring to team members (both hourly and supervisory) regarding World Class Manufacturing techniques for problem solving and corrective action implementation
- Applying analytical expertise to rationalize Cost & Quality Key Performance Indicators and determine areas of improvement.
- Establishing and continuously improving all worldwide destination deliveries and transportation methods that are fast, cost efficient and sustainable.
- Coordinating various continuous improvement exercises on dashboards/reports to better aid in business decision making.
- Interpreting and transforming data into meaningful information that can be acted upon.
- Ensuring performance reports are produced according to specifications, and distributed according to the agreed timetables
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial
- 5-8 years of operations excellence, WCM, TPM, CI or Productivity Improvement, Process Improvement and lean Management experience
If you are interested, please apply via Jobs DB
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.